Before I set up Sleeping Lion in 2005, I’d had the pleasure of working at some amazing and diverse places – like Claridges, the American Club in Singapore, Mandara Spa, the Royal Automobile Club, and Reebok Sports Club. All fantastic experience, that gave me the perfect foundation from which to go it alone.
As Sleeping Lion, I have worked on a wide range of marketing and business development projects – ranging from day long urgent trouble-shooting and workshops to long-term retained consultancy.
Although I specialise in hospitality (hotels, restaurants, country clubs, golf clubs, fitness clubs, luxury fractional ownership and spas), over the years I have helped a wide range of businesses with marketing support.
Ways I can help include:
- Fulfil a surrogate Marketing Director role (short term or part time)
- Run focused workshops on brand development, tone of voice, creative marketing, customer profiling, business development, and brainstorming.
- Help develop your brand positioning
- Write your marketing/business plan
- Conduct a full competitor review
- Design inventive customer acquisition programmes
- Develop retention and loyalty programmes
- Engineer effective referral programmes
- Indentify new revenue streams through imaginative product development
- Arrange affiliate marketing
- Create dynamic new marketing collaterals
- Design and write your website
- Plan a new product launch campaign
- Help you find and select the right agency support
- Design internal communication tools for greater employee engagement
- Organise sales trips and events
- Provide constructive feedback through mystery shopping
- Provide tailor-made workshops