Before I set up Sleeping Lion in 2005, I’d had the pleasure of working at some amazing and diverse places – like Claridge’s, the American Club in Singapore, Mandara Spa, the Royal Automobile Club, and Reebok Sports Club. All fantastic experience, that gave me the perfect foundation from which to go it alone.
As Sleeping Lion, I have worked on a wide range of sales, marketing and business development projects – ranging from day long urgent trouble-shooting and workshops to long-term retained consultancy.
Although I specialise in hospitality (hotels, restaurants, country clubs, golf clubs, fitness clubs, luxury fractional ownership and spas), over the years I have helped a wide range of businesses. My approach also focuses heavily on business integrity – promoting responsible business development and ethical marketing.
Ways I can help include:
- Fulfil a surrogate Marketing Director role (short-term or part-time)
- Run focused workshops on ethical business practice & marketing, sophisticated sales skills, and smart business development
- Develop your brand positioning
- Conduct a full competitor review
- Design inventive customer acquisition programmes
- Develop retention and loyalty programmes
- Engineer effective referral programmes
- Identify new revenue streams through imaginative product development
- Create dynamic new marketing collaterals
- Plan a new product launch campaign
- Help you find and select the right agency support
- Design internal communication tools for greater employee engagement
- Provide constructive feedback through mystery shopping