We are delighted to have become a certified B Corp. Our most challenging problems cannot be solved by governments and charities alone. By harnessing the power of business, B Corps commit to positively affect all their stakeholders – all the people they interact with and the planet, of course. For our part, we have changed our company Articles of Association to verify that we commit to having a material positive impact on both society and the environment through our business and operations. This includes pledging 5% of our revenue every year to charitable causes, as well as a continuing commitment to helping people through education and pro bono work.
We are also committed to:
- Helping as many people as possible in business and life skills.
- Being socially and environmentally responsible in all we do and encouraging everyone we meet to do the same.
- Continually coming up with ways to reduce our environmental and social impact.
CODE OF ETHICS
We are a THOUGHTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE business.
- EDUCATION – our primary goal is to educate and inspire.
- INTEGRITY – doing the right thing, for people and the planet, as well as profit.
- RESPECT – treating everyone with equal respect and dignity.
- HONESTY – being down to earth, transparent and reliable.
- CONFIDENTIALITY – building trust and respecting delicate or sensitive information.
- RESPONSIBLE GROWTH – business growth in a sustainable way.
We strive to have a POSITIVE INFLUENCE on all our stakeholders.
Our policy is to:
- Help to improve everyone’s approach towards business, society and the environment.
- Enhance the skills and development of our clients, particularly the younger ones.
- Promote career and skills progress.
- Mentor and aid balanced mental health.
- Teach, aid learning, and provide many ways to access this wisdom.
- Provide as much free training and learning as is possible, whilst still earning a living.
We are committed to donating a minimum of 5% OF ANNUAL REVENUE TO CHARITY each year.
Our policy is to:
- Support both environmental (Planet) and social (People) causes.
- Invest in local community efforts wherever possible.
- Also donate a minimum of 300 books per year to worthwhile libraries and services.
- Provide a range of free and easily accessible online learning tools.
- Provide pro bono teaching and mentoring.
- To date the company has donated over £80,000 directly to charities (and provided over £120,000 worth of pro-bono work)
We aim to make EVERY PURCHASING DECISION A GREENER ONE.
- Do we need this item?
- Who made it?
- How was it made?
- What is it wrapped in?
- How will it be transported?
- How will it perform throughout its life?
- What is it made of?
- Where will it end up?
- How does the supplier serve society?
- How does the supplier serve the planet?