Sustainability – Essential Business Training
Understanding why sustainable and ethical business behaviour is so critical to the future health of society and the planet is one of the first steps towards becoming a better and more responsible business. And it’s important that this message is shared throughout the organisation (and doesn’t simply sit with just a few environmentally-conscious champions). Only by training everyone to understand their impact on the planet, can long-term cultural change take place.
This one day workshop will help align your company’s attitude and approach to a sustainable future. It is currently available online (but will be back in person again soon). I am also currently offering free online taster sessions.
- Content and exercises from The Ethical Business Book.
- Bite-size version, a full five day Sustainable Business programme, and ongoing consultancy also available.
- All sessions are adapted to suit the priorities of the business.
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
- Climate crisis vs Covid crisis
- Environment vs Society
- Governments vs Business vs Finance
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
- There is no Planet B
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?
- Change Business for Good (for People, the Planet AND Profit)
- Understand the Bigger Picture (Sustainable Development Goals / Good Life Goals)
- Recognise our Planetary and Social Boundaries (Doughnut Economics)
- Adopt a more Circular Business Approach (Circular Economy)
WHAT CAN YOU (AND YOUR EMPLOYEES) DO – PERSONALLY?
- Understand your Environmental Footprint
- Analyse your Home Supply Chain
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
WHAT CAN YOU (AND YOUR EMPLOYEES) DO – PROFESSIONALLY?
- Reimagine Business Success
- Establish a Powerful Purpose
- Serve Society and Preserve the Planet
- Green your Corporate Supply Chain
- Connect with your Conscious Consumers
- Market with Integrity
- Stamp out Greenwashing
- Pay it Forward
Everything a Smart Business Brain Needs
- There are 8 business books, each with their own training programme.
- There are 4 more blended training programmes that combine the best of two books, in different combinations.
- A dozen schemes make up the full set.
- Every training topic is the full package. All attendees receive the book(s) relevant to the topic, plus a full set of charts and supporting notes.
- Each book has a supporting blog with videos, podcasts and articles.
- The topics are available in a range of formats, including in-person, online, all-day and bite-size versions.
- Kevin and Sarah Duncan can facilitate these workshops separately or together, depending on numbers and category expertise.
- Between us, we have run thousands of sessions and trained over 10,000 people, so the formats are proven to work, and the satisfaction scores are always high.