I have a number of training products aimed at helping organisations put ethical behaviour and long-term sustainability at the heart of business. Understanding why sustainable and ethical business behaviour is so critical to the future health of business (as well as society and the planet) is one of the first steps towards becoming a better and more responsible business. And it’s important that this message is shared throughout the organisation (and doesn’t simply sit with just a few environmentally-conscious champions). Only by training everyone to understand their impact on the planet, can long-term cultural change take place.
Training is currently available online (but will be back in person again soon). I am also offering free online taster sessions.
- Board / Senior Management Sustainability Workshop
- Employee Engagement Training Programme
- Marketing with Integrity Workshop
- Green Recovery – Building Back Better Workshop
- Sustainability – Essential Business Workshop (SMEs)
- Stakeholder Engagement Workshop
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
- Climate crisis vs Covid crisis
- Environment vs Society
- Governments vs Business vs Finance
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
- There is no Planet B
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?
- Change Business for Good (for People, the Planet AND Profit)
- Understand the Bigger Picture (Sustainable Development Goals / Good Life Goals)
- Recognise our Planetary and Social Boundaries (Doughnut Economics)
- Adopt a more Circular Business Approach (Circular Economy)
WHAT CAN YOU (AND YOUR EMPLOYEES) DO – PERSONALLY?
- Understand your Environmental Footprint
- Analyse your Home Supply Chain
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
WHAT CAN YOU (AND YOUR EMPLOYEES) DO – PROFESSIONALLY?
- Reimagine Business Success
- Establish a Powerful Purpose
- Serve Society and Preserve the Planet
- Green your Corporate Supply Chain
- Connect with your Conscious Consumers
- Market with Integrity
- Stamp out Greenwashing
- Pay it Forward
Everything a Smart Business Brain Needs
- There are 8 business books, each with their own training programme.
- There are 4 more blended training programmes that combine the best of two books, in different combinations.
- A dozen schemes make up the full set.
- Every training topic is the full package. All attendees receive the book(s) relevant to the topic, plus a full set of charts and supporting notes.
- Each book has a supporting blog with videos, podcasts and articles.
- The topics are available in a range of formats, including in-person, online, all-day and bite-size versions.
- Kevin and Sarah Duncan can facilitate these workshops separately or together, depending on numbers and category expertise.
- Between us, we have run thousands of sessions and trained over 10,000 people, so the formats are proven to work, and the satisfaction scores are always high.